Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My last day at Bourton Meadow! (So sad!)



Today was my last day at Bourton Meadow....so sad!!  I got to watch the tryouts for the talent show coming up and then had a Q and A about tornados with all three classes for a while.  They were very interested in the topic and asked some really good questions.  After this, I spent some time in Year 2, watching the class doing some numeracy problems about patterns and graphing.  After lunch, I went to Year 3 to watch a lesson on the Mary Rose...then went out to the kitchen to help them mix and bake "biscuits" like the sailors would have eaten on the ship. (Hopefully minus the maggots and weevils)  After this, I got to go and watch the Year 6 tryouts for the class production that will premier in 4 weeks:  :"Greasy Hairspray-The School Musical", written by your friend and mine, Lucy Howard.  After this, we went back to the Year 6 building so that the students could work on their "Dragon's Den" project.  Their presentations will be on Friday when we are in London, but I am sure that they will be great!!!!        


Just one more thing...you should know that I have NOW had a PROPER fish and chips dinner thanks to Jon, who picked it up and brought it home to us!  Wow...what a champ!! 

Going to bed...have to LEAVE the house by 4:15 in the morning to catch a plane to Paris!!
Wow...never thought I would be saying that!!  More later!!

       

1 comment: